This paneling draws its inspiration from “The Pearl Of The Orient”, using geometric patterns like circles and vertical flowing lines to create a sense and visual effect of space and depth. Kit utilizes 2D and 3D software to give dimension to graphic design, creating a virtual reality feel. This panel can be combined in infinite ways to create all sorts of visual patterns.
Kit Cheuk is a renowed Hong Kong multidiscipline designer. Kit has devoted his enthusiasm to develop space branding design profession, successfully converting his creative and innovative ideas into reality. His works have received more than 20 awards, such as Design For Asia (DFA), International Design Awards (IDA), Frame Design Awards and Global Design Awards (GDA), he also had been selected as 50 best designers in China International Architecture Decoration (CIDF) 2018 and Winner of Perspective 40 Under 40 Awards 2019.
- Winner of Perspective 40 under 40 2019
- 50 best designers in China International Architecture Decoration (CIDF) 2018
- Winner of FRAME in Social Award 2019
- Silver- IDA Interior Design-Conceptual Category 2018
- A’ Design Award Iron Winnerin Landscape Planning & Garden Design Category 2015
- A’ Design Award Runner-Up Status in Interior Space & Exhibition 2015
- DFA Silver Award 2013
- A’ Design Award Winner in Interior Space and Exhibition Design Category 2013
- Honoree of Interior Design’s Best of Year Awards 2012
SPARKLE by Karen Chan x Kit Cheuk Collaboration SPARKLE drew inspiration from this distinctive fabric pattern and created a series of exclusive Modern Cheongsams, West-meets-East Modern Couture and fabulous accessories: