This pattern takes its inspiration from tiles popular in HK in the 1970’s. Stanley takes the intricacy and diversity of the tile patterns, and adds in vivid colors and modern geometric design concepts, then glamourize them with sparkling crystals to create panels that will enliven any space, truly fusing art with home décor.
Graduated from New Zealand's UNITEC School of Architecture, Stanley Siu developed a sophisticated architectural concept and unique artistic perspective to articulate creative architectural solutions. Over the years, he has received numerous awards and honors. In 2016, Stanley received Perspective’s 40 Under 40 Awards for his outstanding performance in the field of Architecture. He spreads his passion for architecture through different channels, including teaching at Chu Hai College’s Department of Architecture.
- 2019 German Design Awards, Fair and Exhibition- Special Mention
- 2018 El Bruda Endowment, Ministry of Culture & Knowledge Development, United Arab Emirates
- 2018 K-Design Award 2018, Space & Architecture Category – Grand Prize Winner
- 2018 A’ Design Award 2017/2018, Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category – Silver A’ Design Award Winner
- 2018 Good Design Award, Construction/Space Design/Sign System for Public Facilitiesi – Winner
- 2018 The 14th China (Shenzhen) International Cultural Industries Fair Awards – Best Pavilion
SPARKLE by Karen Chan x Stanley Siu Collaboration SPARKLE drew inspiration from this distinctive fabric pattern and created a series of exclusive Modern Cheongsams, West-meets-East Modern Couture and fabulous accessories: